Senior Associate – Los Angeles
Firm: Three Point Media
Position: Senior Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Full-service Democratic media firm is looking for a Senior Associate to work on political and issue advocacy campaigns.
The Senior Associate will work with our firm’s partners and staff to support the production of compelling digital, TV, and radio ads. The Senior Associate will be given the immediate opportunity to contribute substantively in a fast-paced collaborative environment, work directly with political campaigns, and be an integral part of a small business.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating and scheduling production & post-production logistics
• Managing recruitment of extras and location options by campaigns
• Collecting vendor invoices & tracking production spending
• Preparing materials for creative content, including research of photo, footage, and music archives, as well as news sources such as lexis
• Working with media buyers to track relevant ad spending in races
• Preparing materials for new client development including memos, interactive presentations, and demo reels
While not an administrative position, the Associate will be expected to assist with limited administrative tasks commensurate with being a small firm.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualified applicants will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, as well as experience on political campaigns in communications or managing roles. Experience in video production is a plus.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong work ethic & willingness to work long hours during campaign season
• The ability to prioritize & execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• An eagerness to learn
• Track record of work performed with the highest standards of quality and excellence
• Superior proficiency in standard office technologies & software, such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Google docs
• Basic understanding of video editing software, such as Premiere
Compensation: Competitive compensation & benefits. Three Point Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Cover Letter: Please prepare a brief cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your interest in joining Three Point Media and highlighting any relevant experience.